Nordic Power Walking, Wednesdays
- Date: Will start when there are enough participants, email email@example.com
- Instructor: Johanna Höglund
- Language: Swedish, Finnish, English as needed
- Group size: 5-10 people
Come along to meet others and have fun together while exercising outside in the fresh air. Did you know that you can get a complete workout only using poles? Nordic walking can also relieve tension in the shoulders and neck. We warm up with poles before walking, and help is provided to find the right technique so that your Nordic walk will be 20% more efficient than a regular walk. You will train the whole body while releasing stress in the joints. We do a bit of muscle training during the walk and finish with stretching.
You can also book a Nordic Power Walk for your own group. This could be a way to meet friends or colleagues during corona times.
Starts outside Mindful Movements on Rantakatu 3, or from another location. May vary depending on the weather. Bring your own poles.
- 10-time card 120/100 * euros (12/10 * euros / class). Prices include VAT.
- 5-time card 65/55 * euros (13/11 * euros / time). Prices include VAT.
- Single class 15/13 * euros. The price includes VAT.