PT-yogaPT yoga is a way of practicing self-care in everyday life and increasing your wellbeing. Do you sit a lot during the day and struggle with back pain and tense shoulders? Or do you feel tired and have difficulty concentrating? Would you like to know how a yoga class works?
Johanna from Mindful Movements also offers PT yoga, private sessions, individually or in a group. Everyone can do yoga but our practice may vary depending on age and how we feel.
Yoga is about listening to your body and finding movements that are right for you. Participating in a guided group class can seem intimidating and for a beginner, it may be difficult to choose between different options. It may feel safer to first become acquainted with yoga during one or more PT sessions. Or perhaps you have already practiced yoga for a while and would like to progress and learn more advanced poses.
PT yoga is for those who:
- want to learn more about yoga before participating in a guided group class
- want to get started with their own practice and receive a yoga program that is adapted to their body and needs
- already practice yoga on their own and want to check that they are doing the movements correctly while also deepening their practice
- want to work out with friends and family in their spare time, maybe several generations together?
- want to offer an experience to friends and relatives, for example as a birthday activity.
Price: from 69-79 euros. The price includes VAT.